DarkMagNuM91

ohaiyo~
gud evening~

well, about myself:
- sleepy head
- lazy + eat alot
- online gaming
- networking
- game collector (ps2, ps3, X-box)
- anything related to I.T
- an anime collector
hahahahaha~
dat it about me...
btw, sumtime i do work repair mostly lappy(aka laptop) when given de job...
well, if the dun ask many request it will easy job
but, if they ask to many dat will be hard 4 me even through it can be done but take time...

in any case, it a pleasure 2 meet ur
~

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Whole New World God Only Knows Lyrics (Short)


T.W.G.O.K Second Season Opening Lyrics
Song : A Whole New World God Only Knows
Singer : Oratorio The World God Only Knows
 
I don't wanna let the chance slip away 
Why is my freedom taken away? 
Reason is against emotion 
I've gotta deal with extreme frustration 
All of my efforts will never be in vain 
Endless desire, like a haunting refrain 
Such a pain, the ideal versus the real
There is a way to change the world, Just count on me 
So what if I sing off-key, who cares? 
Not good at drawing, no big deal 
Let me go for my one true belief 
Overcome yourself 
A Whole New World God Only Knows
I'll always be on your side (I know you're hurting inside)
To be a knight, to be a light, will shining bright (To be alive for you)
(No more fears, no more tears) Everything will work out
That's God Only Knows
Don't get me wrong, this is the wheel of fate
I'll do anything for you
Whatever happens, my life,turn the page and come of age
(Remember, no one can judge me)
Every end leads to a new beginning of the next day
Try to make my life complete, trust myself
Be strong and do my best, don't look back, carry on
(Love yourself, be happy, it's your life
Now all we need is to find your life, find your way, for your life)

The World God Only Knows 2

dis is an anime,the second season of TWG0K...

No comments:

Post a Comment